Friday 28 October 2011

And relax

No sure why but had a pain in my bladder and needed a wee at 4:30am, i had to wake Dee up. I thought i had the start of a cold but vicks on the sole of my feet has stopped it developing. Dee stayed with me until i had settled back to sleep. And then miss Ellie started, jumping on Dee's bed and giving the "take me out" squeak. You'll know what I mean if you have ever been here at six am. So Ellie got her wish and has spent all day outside in disgrace. I think Dee had forgiven her by lunch time as she gave Ellie her ham but by tea time Ellie had used the lit tray and we are back to a love hate relationship.
eBay sales doing very nicely. Sue has a few items on there from the garage sale. With my new peg in im feeling great. My dad moved me from bed to commode chair and I had no pain or irritation at all from the peg. I might relax for a bit now. Sue coming Monday to look after me, I'm really looking forward to that being a chilled, relaxed time, with the odd adventure. Mum and dad came today and got a few jobs done, like turn off the outside tap before we have frosts.
Well another glorious day weather wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment