Saturday 8 October 2011

Get your black cat in time for Halloween, free no charge have her gratis

Only joking but I wish Ellie could be a bit more friendly where Edith is concerned. And not leave vampire puncture marks on my wrist. The long range forecast for next Saturday afternoon is for rain, so I'm hoping that will change for the garage sale with tea and cakes.
Suzie and Millie came this morning. Millie kindly gave me a soft toy called Walter the Farting dog, so I can now legitimately blame it on the dog from now on and save my blushes. Millie loved the doodle page on iPad and I have downloaded a piano one for her to play with next time. Lesley kindly did some shopping for me and dropped that round. I'm looking forward to our weeks holiday, whilst Penny is away.
Jo came this afternoon and we played Upword, a great game, we both scored well.
I had an email from Nora the other day and some great photos. I'm so pleased she is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment