Thursday 28 June 2012

Bag ba cum cum

That is the noise a pigeon makes in Hindi. You have to say it fast and it does sound like pidgeons. Ellie screeches at the pigeons who nonchantly wander about the garden picking up any stray bird feed. Josie came today with a stone from the giants causeway, a little one! And a visitor guide book to titanic Belfast. I'll enjoy reading that. Wendy bought her gun dog spaniel to see me on Monday, she, Skye is gorgeous and so well behaved for a five month old. Yesterday we had a power cut, just as penny and I settled down to a DVD. The air matress needs electricity so I ended up being encased in a deflated air bed for half an hour. Big thunder storm this morning. Ellie cat was fine, quite fascinated by it all. I did make it into town yesterday but no sooner we had arrived I needed to go home again to use the toilet. I'm pleased to report a good job and pleased the new tablets appear to be doing their job, long may it continue. Thank you mr Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment