Wednesday 7 September 2011

Lovely surprise

Sorry I had a couple of days off. I was very tired yesterday morning, too tired for the nurse even. I had a wonderful day Monday. Beth shared the funny story of her granddads efforts at taking a photo of Sue's graduation. Safe to say I will wait for the professional ones. Angeline came up from Goring, lovely to catch up and see her.  Then Ali popped in, what a lovely surprise.  That is one very courageous lady (and she is excellent at scrabble). Mark came looking very smart as he started his new job.  He bought a book on sign language for dummies, that should suit us all. Sue came yesterday and we tried to watch the England Wales game but I only managed half time. Another very welcomed surprise came this morning through the post....a tax rebate, thank you very much I don't mind if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment