Thursday 15 September 2011

blogging

I was introduced to a fellow blogger yesterday, a hospice volunteer. Having secured internet access at hospice I was able to show mine and look at hers.  I was busy painting when Sue came to pick me up.  We went home via Aldi. It was to be a quick visit for only two items, but planning ahead we took a trolley in with us. Some hour or so later we found ourselves at the check out with a trolley full and then realised we had forgotten to get the one thing we had gone in there for! 
Last night I went out for a curry. Jill bought a take away and we all sat in the shed, fabulous.  Penny made me some cabbage, Indian style. It was cooked, pureed and sieved. Delicious and nothing like any cabbage I had ever had. No two ways about it, she can cook. Belinda babysat today.  Busy afternoon as I needed a few jobs doing, changing peg end, shower (I was too tired this morning) and trying to get the air bed motor silenced. (three heavy books, a bungy strap and a piece of cardboard and we achieved)

No comments:

Post a Comment