Monday 19 September 2011

Three years

Three years yesterday since diagnosis. I have mixed feelings about it, really difficult to articulate. On one hand i am very pleased at how much i have managed to pack in and get sorted. Sue took me to the shed where we dozed, drank tea and read Sunday papers. I can't believe how fast three years has passed. Thank you all very much for the unfailing support over a much longer period than imagined possible.
The iPad and speech program has been a God send to me. I'm that impressed (although I can't buy the company) I am fundraising to buy an iPad for someone else with MND to help them experience the benefit it gives. I'm already a fifth of the way there for the first iPad. I'll let Wendy from the MNDA choose who would get the greatest use from it. The gift Chris and Joyce gave me is so much appreciated. They are coming today to visit. I always get a comprehensive insight to their many holidays which is great. I have recently visited Provance.
Lesley also popping in before her dentist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment