Sunday 27 November 2011

Easy like Sunday morning

Last night Penny told me that this Sunday was a special day for her and prayers had to be said at eight and did I mind. Of course I didn't mind. Well this morning I was nattering to Sue on line. Penny had overslept and had missed her eight o'clock prayers, never mind Penny there are two eights in a day. Ellie is very sleepy today as well, she even missed breakfast, which is very out of character. She slept on my bed for another hour not moving. We decided on the porridge test to see how poorly she might be. Now Ellie can't resist porridge and clearly not today either, porridge consumed and normal activity resumed. Umm a Garfield moment by Ellie or porridge for Ellie is similar to spinach on Popeye. Still, pleased she is ok.
Anne Marie and her mum called in this morning and collected the cat. Thank you for the plant.
Sue popped over this afternoon, which was lovely. Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment