Saturday 26 November 2011

And Uncle Tom Cobbly himself

Been quite a week. My mate, Sue from Bedford was here until Tuesday so had a great long weekend with her and she caught up with Fi after, when we had worked it out, twenty years. Where on earth did they go? Beth babysat me in the afternoon and we both fell fast asleep. Sue came Wednesday so I went to hospice. In the afternoon Penny's line manager came for a review meeting. The gas engineer had to be called out to replace the very noisy thermostat, Ellie went to the vets for her annual inoculations. Mark smith came but was shooed away as he clearly had a cold. Steve came with shopping for Penny. Steve A came and I was telling him how much better I feel. Mum and dad came and babysat. They fixed my Hoover, again, put up my decoration hanger for Christmas and watered plants, normal friday jobs. So as you can see a very busy time. Gill the Chaplin at hospice is collecting flannels for Africa so if anyone is making a trip to Dunelm please let me know so I can put my order in. Best news, Hagley RC School have started fund raising with a Christmas card tree for an iPad. I am so very grateful to them...both when I was there as pupil and now. Rest day today. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment