Tuesday 8 November 2011

Chilled start to the day

We had planned a quiet day. Ellie played along until seven, so a good start. Last night Sue had cold baked beans on toast due to a phone call and this morning she had cold toast and marmite as I had to disturb her half way through her breakfast. Not the chilled start she was expecting.
I have been painting as a distraction from the shingles and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The rash is not so angry today and I'm so lucky Sue jumped on it straight away. Will miss hospice as ear sensitive to noise. I have finished Edith's painting of poppies and painted a card for my mum.
Well after the great weigh in, Sue is in the lead. Not having a minute to yourself and cold food is a great way to lose weight.
I need some volunteers. I have been doing the win a fiver with the extra tooth fairy chewing gum. I have won the maximum times of five and so donated twenty five to the iPad pot. I have more wrappers to be input one daily on line.
had a lovely surprise, Penny rang up from India. Glad she has enjoyed her break so far which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment