Thursday 10 November 2011

A good job jobbed

Josie came this morning and cleaned my display cabinet with all the glass in. It was very dusty and now looks all sparkling again, thank you. I didn't mention which ones were sentimental to me until they were all safely cleaned and back in the cupboard. Josie's mother in law has made me a lovely holly brooch and a knitted christmas pudding. I have been through some old photographs, which was a right trip down memory lane. I have sorted some out to give to different people.
Edith came with fruit sponge, still warm. Bang goes Sue's being good but everyone needs a treat. Gave Edith her painting of daisies and poppies, just in time for Rememberance day tomorrow. I enjoyed doing it but my quilt cover didnt fair so well, it now looks like an artists apron.
Lesley popped in after work and has taken an order for Christmas goodies from Asda.
Ellie is Sue's best friend at the moment...salmon for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment