Tuesday 1 November 2011

It's the simple things that make us happy

Fiona and little Grace came this morning. Grace was very shy but Thomas the Tank Engine did the trick, as did the chocolate fairy cake, bless her. Great memories with Sue and Fiona, but scares me half to death to think what we were like, all fresh faced and wet behind the ears at eighteen, wearing the Queens crown. However they were good days and I wouldn't swap them for the world.
Sue has worked tirelessly at getting the train sets onto eBay. I think they will sell well. It's all coffers in the iPad pot. We now have a grand, a tremendous result, thank you all so very much. It means we can get two iPads now.
Pesky cat woke us up at five fifteen am. Sound asleep in my wheelchair now she is.
There were no trick or treaters last night and I was prepared with sweets. Oh well, anyone like wine gums?
I've had a good day. X

No comments:

Post a Comment