Sunday 6 November 2011

One pampered puss

Ellie now has a made to measure cover for her hutch to keep her warm and dry. Steve(bil) and sue fitted it today and it looks right cosy.
Shingles is very painful. A concoction of painkillers and brandy are helping me sleep through it. I'm no company at the moment. Sue is also cleaning and filling the bird feeders. Peter and Jo came yesterday and deheaded my plants so we are looking tip top out there.
Mark text Friday to say he had spoken to the headmaster at my old school and have agreed to help raise funds for the iPads. This is fantastic. I wasn't the best of students at the school. It was the best school I went to and the one that really took an interest in my learning and helped to mature me. I do wholeheartedly apologise to my teachers back then for being such a nuisance. Time to shut my eyes for five minutes. x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about the shingles, Jacky.
    Hope the pain eases off soon. I guess I won't see you for a few Wednesdays.
    That's great news about the iPads. It just proves that teachers are forgiving people (or that they have short memories!).

    ReplyDelete