Saturday 10 September 2011

Honesty and honestly

I need to instruct Penny on the finer side of English culture and etiquette. Edith came this morning to see if we needed anything fetching from town. Penny says, hello Edith, you need a hair cut. We all laughed a great deal. I have been snack attacked, the mystery of the missing quavers and wotsits. An investigation is under way. I will start by interrogating Ellie as the first suspect for most things. It was a clean get away with no debris or forensic evidence left at the scene, which pretty much rules out Ellie. However, she is not completely innocent. Ellie has taken a particular liking to my rosary. I take it off my wrist every morning to shower and if she is about she nips off with it. Penny gives me a Horlicks or Ovaltine drink after lunch to help me drift off for my afternoon snooze. Suzie and Millie came today. Millie showed me her new black patent school shoes. She starts on Monday, bless her she is so excited. Lesley did a spot of shopping for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment