Tuesday 13 September 2011

Little people

Saturday Millie came and she is four. Today Grace came and she is two. Little people really do brighten up a day. Graces mother, Fi happens to be a district nurse which was mightily helpful given my messy peg at the moment. We are trying some breathable sponge. Beth came after her course. She enjoyed the first day, so off to a good start. I am loving being able to help with the homework. Mark came this afternoon. Penny has a bit of a habit of making random comments unconnected to anything going on. Yesterday was Popeye and Olive. I helpfully added spinach as I'm expected to show some understanding. I do struggle on the British history and Shakespeare. This morning, out of the blue came golden trout. I had to admit defeat as I had never heard of it, only rainbow trout, 'oh yes', says Penny that's what I meant. They can be long days.

No comments:

Post a Comment