Monday 5 September 2011

Back to School



Ruth
Josie came today with her daughter Ruth. She has her induction day to the senior school and looked very smart in her school uniform.  Now I never remember our school uniform looking that trendy.  I suppose it is the first day, we will have to see if it is still smart by half term.
Pat the physio assistant came to pull my legs. I am having a review Wednesday to see if I am still eligable for physio input.
Joy, the hospice nurse in the community is popping in tomorrow just to catch up. I must be wearing them out, it's three nurses in three years.  I will try and be gentle with this one.
Beth coming to cover Dee's break, as she wants to go out.  Angeline, from Flint House coming up later this afternoon.
My pots look wonderful after Peter filled them with winter pansies yesterday and the overnight rain has helped to settle them in. Played upword with Jo, very tight game.

No comments:

Post a Comment