Friday 30 September 2011

Thank you

This is Joan and Ian who live in New Zealand.  I just want to say thank you for the postcards you send. I really appreciate it. They had just had summer and so have a very healthy complexion.
I also want to say thank you to all of you that are helping the fund raising effort with donating things we can sell on the day.
Belinda came yesterday and did lots of jobs for me, like taking the nail varnish off my toes, retrieving stuff I had dropped onto the floor and hoovering all of downstairs.
Mum massaged my feet today as they were so cold and dad made me a hot water bottle. They have an old sewing machine that must be donkey's years old as it had belonged to my nan (and she didn't have it new) going, so might see if there are any takers for that on the day or via a collector on ebay.
Have a good weekend all.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fellow Blogger - I'm glad to have tracked you down so that I can be a Follower. How do you feel about being Followed? Perhaps we need to discuss this one Wednesday. (NB I don't think Following is the same as Stalking, but we need to be sure about this.)

    ReplyDelete