Thursday 1 September 2011

All change

Penny off for a week and Dee is covering her break. Ellie needs to be on her best behaviour as Dee is not a fan of cats and Ellie is not the one to swing her. Let me introduce you to Lesley. A very good sport and always up for a laugh, as you can see on the French themed night. She is very generous, kind and thoughtful. And she makes the best ever lemon drizzle cake. Lesley has taken leave to care for me for a week whilst Penny is off for a month.
Paul and Hilary came Tuesday and cut back the bushes in the garden so that looks a lot neater, thanks guys. I do appreciate it. Edith was singing the praises of Whitely Court and church at Ombersley. It is a broque church (type of architecture of the domed variety) and very ornate. I shall put that on my to do list, seeing as it is so close. What a glorious day to start off the new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment