Saturday 19 November 2011

You know, the thingy me jig?

Gosh, I wish I had paid more attention to my geography lessons as penny quizzes me on countries in Europe. Where they are, what are they next to, what's the capital (thank goodness for the Internet), Penny keeps my mind active. The brain is not effected in my type of MND. Therefore it must be age that is affecting my memory, ouch. So please forgive me if your name, a place or object becomes a thingy me jig.
I have missed hospice for a month now through peg replacement and shingles but will definitely be going this week. I have a project started that I need to crack on with.
I am thrilled to bits with the onyx box with elephants on, the colourful boxes, magazines and white lacy top Penny brought back from India.
Lol, you have to giggle.
Penny, "a shower jacket what's that? You don't wear a jacket in the shower."
"can I see what you are reading? Lol, it's a jacket for showers as in rain not shower in the bathroom." the English language is so very complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment