Sunday 8 July 2012

Technical problem

Blogger has been updated and I have had to learn my way round a new site. Im back on board. Last night the two Sue's and Lesley completed the ten mile midnight walk in aid of St Richards hospice. It's our way of saying thank you to all the staff that took such good care of me. Sue b and lesley were dressed as coppers, and very convincing they were too with their squeeky truncheons and handcuffs. Sue r as a last minute addidition became the robber with a strippy top and eye mask. A lot fell out of the second time around the route which made the second half a bit tough going but they did it and returned home just after four am, looking somewhat shattered. I felt so bad falling asleep in my nice warm bed. Ellie is somewhat surprised by the late lie in and the fact that her bed in the lounge is still occupied. Still mums bed will have to make do for the time being. For the time being I still have a syringe driver to keep the sickness at bay. Another drug added because I'm a sensitive little flower to help with irritation from the needle in my tum. I'm feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment