Friday 13 July 2012

Stand by stand by

Oh dear, I can't go again. Movicol doubled and we are now all on standby. Bowel still working just being slow again. So jealous Ellie has managed a big one. I think in her own way she is trying to help. Here you go mum this is how you do it. She is being so sweet and loving today. Nurse came and had a right job with the syringe driver, still sorted now and new patch on. I'll keep you up dated. The syringe driver started buzzing so having seen it done a few times now I had a go and managed to stop it, fix the syringe back in and start it off again. I'm glad I did I would have been left with it buzzing for hours otherwise. Mum and dad came today with their new iPad. Today isn't looking hopeful, maybe tomorrow. Thank goodness, I've been, this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment