Thursday 19 July 2012

People's friend

Well Edith's letter made letter of the week and I won a 2012 tea towel with how to make shortbread on it and a waterproof shopping bag, which would struggle to accommodate even my food shopping. I have petit filous yoghurts and actimel. I'm partial to a chocolate button when on offer too. Still it raised a smile and thanked edith for all her sterling work and friendship over the years. Edith's in the garden dead heading my roses as we speak. Dr Becky and wendy at hospice were brilliant on wednesday and I feel in very safe hands. We just need to play around with the movicol to get it right for me. Four seems a good number. For most people that would propel them into an Olympic event. Oh my goodness I'm obsessing about bowels again.

No comments:

Post a Comment