Thursday 26 July 2012

Penny leaving

Light at the end of the tunnel. There is always light at the end of a tunnel, it's just hard to see the light when in the tunnel. The tunnel I'm in at the moment is that penny has put in her notice. She will be leaving in two months time. I have been given a profile of a possible replacement, called Nora, she is Hungarian. I have yet to meet her. They are planning three weeks about between two carers, the other one being a lady I have met before. I'm not initially keen on the idea and would prefer a permanent live in carer but we will have to see. On a positive note I had a good result today with no after effects, I think we have found the right mix for a stable way forward, thank goodness, well done st Richards. It will all be alright by the end of the road and if it's not ok you are not at the end yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment