Wednesday 27 June 2012

Bad tempered Ellie

For the few days I have had a ginger long haired Tom in the garden sleeping on Ellie's hutch. He looks uncared for and so after sue and I read a street cat called bob, he has been named bob. We have put food and water out for him and quite happy to adopt him as an out door cat. He won't come near humans in any case. Now miss Ellie was having her morning treat of actimel and yoghurt and got so moody at the sight of bob being given some dry old biscuits. It's not big and it's not clever Ellie, be a bit more charitable. Had syringe driver changed today and resisted, always makes my toes curl. Sue has had a leisurely croissant and paper breakfast in the shed, bless her. Penny has had her assessor here today for her nvq level 3. I think she did ok. I'm going to try and go down town for a coffee this afternoon, I need to stretch my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment