Friday 15 July 2011

Poppies for Penny


My poppy painting. I have three requests for paintings so will need to put my inspiration cap on.
Lesley babysat yesterday afternoon, doing the afternoon wee run for me. She also used her magic on Penny's cricked neck, the exercises, stretching and massage cured Penny's neck by the very next morning, quite impressive for a guru in knees.
I did get up for a shower today after a lazy day yesterday.
Had a quiet morning as mum and dad coming this afternoon, I haven't told them but there are a couple of gardening jobs need doing, alas not watering, have you seen the weather forecast for the weekend? And my mate Sue from Bedford is coming up to stay. We can have another laugh at Sue's photo's from the eighties. Did we really dress like that? Apparently so, and the hair!
I gave my orchids to my mum as they were not getting sufficient love and attention that they require and I just couldn't watch them wither. Progress report, all three orchids are doing well and have flower stems on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment