Saturday 28 May 2011

Look what landed on my bed?


Today will be a quiet day. Well it was a very quiet morning. I woke up feeling a little under the weather so Penny kindly gave me a bed bath as I just couldn't face being hoisted and showered. I then fell fast asleep until just before lunch. Penny bought Ellie crumbed ham and me a finest chocolate mousse, which helped my recuperation no end.
Jo and Peter came up with the new born guinea pigs this afternoon, they are all so cute. That's the clever mum in the middle. Ellie, not to be trusted with anything she could possibly eat was in her hutch. They also brought me a lovely plant (not even going to attempt to spell it). While Peter planted and watered the garden, Jo and I played scrabble. I was fairly beaten again. Football tonight, not expecting to watch the whole game but if I can catch the beginning I will be happy...Com'on Barca. Had it been any other team bar Manchester United I would support the English team. I like the city of Barcelona too. Andy and I stayed in a town just outside the city called Sitges. A very chic and spotlessly clean town on the sea front. We stood out a bit when we went for dinner as the only mixed sex couple, not that it worried anyone and I would strongly recommend the place to any of my friends. That reminds me of a very dear friend, Sally who was taken from us with aggressive cancer. She taught me so much about humanity and know I am a better person from having known her. God Bless xx

No comments:

Post a Comment