Tuesday 31 May 2011

2nd entry

I am not going to make a habit of two blog entries for one day but I just have to spill the beans on Penny.  OK it is fair enough, the sound that comes from my throat is the same no matter what I am attempting to say, and sounds like 'urrg'. Penny was asking me questions from the kitchen, so no matter what the reply it sounded the same, 'urrg' so exasperated Penny says OK one 'urgg' for yes and two for no.That now works. I check out my voice periodically to see if it has miraculous come back to normal.  On one such experiments Penny and I were in the wet room having showered. Penny looked at me expecting me to follow up with some gesture as to what I wanted, but no I was just testing.  Penny, being so caring, told me if I keep doing that I will sound like a retard! People used to get arrested for less. Oh boy did we laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment