Monday 22 August 2011

Picnic

Woke up to a beautiful sunny day I was determined not to miss a minute of it. Steve and Julie popped in this morning having made a special trip to the shops to fetch me some vanilla ice cream, thank you. I wanted to go to Hanbury Church for the glorious views. I love it up there. So we packed a picnic and invited Edith along. I am pretty sure that was a first for all three of us, a picnic in a graveyard.
I had thought Mark was away for two weeks so missed his visit, very sorry.
I have to share this link with you

Excellent day Good night and God Bless
I have just had a pang of guilt...you know when in the heat of the moment you hit that send key...well Sue and I (before she claims innocents) sent the letter and that photo to People's Friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment