Sunday 1 January 2012

There will be consequences

Penny has already lost a pound on day two of the cabbage soup. However, she has lost quite a few pounds making the soup, its not cheap and very time consuming. But of course when Penny cooks it always turns out delicious and her soup is no exception. It was, however, a near disaster when Penny discovered a live snail in her fresh cauliflower. It was a bit like a scene out of I'm a celebrity get me out of here. I removed the snail.
Ellie ran and hid with the fireworks last night, bless her.
Well my good friends, Bob and Jenny are on their way to India for some preaching. I wish them both a great trip.
208 days to go for the start of the Olympics.
Today's positive is my good friend Jill has more acting, good on yer.
Can't think of a negative, bring it on 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment