Saturday 21 January 2012

Vandals

Someone kindly threw a stone at my lounge window and cracked the double glazed unit. I'm not best impressed. When it came to reporting the crime I needed to telephone, not overly helpful when you can't speak. The only way I could do it was reporting as a hate crime, which it could well be due to my disability, easy target. I have reported it at least but guess there is very little chance of catching the yob. It really has upset me, like other law abiding citizens I don't need the hassle or the expense. Bob is ok.
Not a great start to the day but brightened up with Susie and Millie's visit.
Chris and Sam from the local constabulary came and took details. They know about it now so might do some passing patrols at night for reassurance for me and the neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment