Sunday 29 January 2012

Lost lucy

Lucy is my speech programme and she decided to play up, freezing just as I had something to say. Very frustrating and went to show how necessary she is. With lots of emails to the software company trying to fix her I ended up having to delete her and download from afresh. Penny passed her citizen exam, not just passed but smashed it 100% well done and is now available for pub quizzes.
Chris and Joyce came over. Chris told me his sorry tale of how he broke his hip, slipping on black ice on his bicycle, but he is doing remarkably well getting around on crutches. Get well soon and hope the plate and pins does the job.
Bob and Jenny are back from their mission in India.
I have a new iPad painting app called inspire pro, sadly my effort was anything but pro. I will persever, a controlled hand is required.
I had thought about visiting Lourdes but really it's in the too difficult basket. I am well enough to go to flint house and very excited I am too. It's a rehab centre for police officers but allow a small percentage of retired officers. I can't praise the staff, all the staff, restaurant, maintanence, gardens, driver, physios and nurses etc. They all work very hard to give an atmosphere of well being to all their guests.
The missing final piece in the jigsaw turned up, chewed in Ellie's bed, no guesses needed. Ellie you really are a little git but I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment