Sunday 15 January 2012

War horse

Today sue is taking me to see war horse at the cinema. Sue had tried desperately to get me into the new theatre London to see the play but as an old theatre (despite its name, I suppose it was new once) it was not suitable for wheelchairs. I'm really looking forward to seeing the film.
Yesterday dee and I watched a film horrible bosses on apple tv, started off funny but got a bit silly towards the end. Apple tv is a great addition for me. I can control what I watch on tv via my iPad, with a swipe of a finger across the screen. I can watch catch up tv, rent a film, read a book, listen to music and not a single button in sight, fabulous.
Ali sent me an on line jigsaw puzzle and suggested an app. So much easier than trying to pick up fiddle little bits of jigsaw and Ellie can't eat the virtual ones. Thanks Ali a top idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment