Wednesday 11 January 2012

Good start to the year

Sorry I've not been on the blog for a few days, no excuses just having a good time. Sue and I prepared a presentation to give to the new recruits on their first day. It was so good to be back in my old classroom, it brought back many memories from custody training days. I enjoyed talking to the students and giving them fifteen minutes worth of my knowledge. They were all very receptive and look like they will be a good group, I wish them all well. It gave me a great sense of achievement. What was scary was Sue and I in the same classroom together, but we didn't need to worry as we were well supervised with class tutors and course inspector, anyone would think we couldn't be trusted! Seriously I hope it was a little motivating.
Angeline came to visit. It was great to catch up with flint house news and so relaxing to have a foot and Hamm massage.
Tim the DN came yesterday, I have not seen him in an age.
Ali came yesterday and we watched a Christmas carol, filmed in Shrewsbury, I thoroughly enjoyed it and made for a lovely relaxed day.
Sue here today so Dee can go bargain hunting in Worcester. Sue is cleaning off the gratis deposits from the pigeons on my patio window. Dr Panton coming this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment