Thursday 19 January 2012

The positive things

War horse was brilliant, really enjoyed it. It was so easy at the Vue in Worcester. We were able to park right outside the door, get a carers discount and a big space for the wheelchair. I had the best chair in the house as it tilted and reclined(not everyone takes their own seat to the cinema).
I have had a reasonably quiet week. Dee left and penny returned. She had a good time in Glasgow and brought me back a lovely and soft lambs wool scarf.
Yesterday was a good day at hospice. Creative therapy Mary wanted Chinese lanterns painted for the Chinese new year on Monday. I did two with cherry blossom on them, they turned out surprisingly well considering they were spherical shaped and kept rolling away from me. I steadied my hand with a nip of brandy.
Josie came this morning, it seems too easy to create a Thursday job list. Ellie thoroughly looks forward to josies visit as she gets to smell the flowers outside. The best job by far was seeking out the soft toilet paper for my wet room.
Little Mae came to visit with Steve and Julie, she now has words and teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment