Thursday 9 February 2012

Back on track

After my diary disaster I'm back on track. Fortunately my diary had synced with the iPad calendar at some point so I was able to recover quite a bit. Technology is brilliant except when numpties like me press the wrong buttons.
Ellie is providing entertainment. She will do almost anything for porridge. Give a kiss, look as cute as possible, she has definitely mastered the cute face whilst resting on your arm. Her party piece is the meerkat dance she performs. The naughty one (there has to be a bit of naughtiness when Ellie is involved) is stalking the spoon and taking a well timed swoop at the porridge knowing that once any contact is made she has secured the kill.
Dee came today with photo books from her Turkey and Iceland holidays. Time flew by and I visited two places I have never been to.
New medication arrived today which has to be taken every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment