Thursday 25 August 2011

Count your Blessings

Another phrase from my Nan's collection.
Blessings for today...Penny and I were giving Ellie some fuss and she was purring very loudly. Penny says,"she feels like a vibrator". I am not entirely sure that is what she really meant. Thank you for the lighter side of life.
Josie's sister may be able to help me with a project and I am in need of some professional guidance. Thank you for people's willingness to help others.
Mark came and said I bring out the best in people, but in reality the goodness is already there and the person is just willing to share. Thank you for true friends.
Busy day tomorrow, DN's come in, Bob has kindly agreed to come and clean the carpets for me. I ask for no shoes on my bedroom carpet because of infection and so need to keep it clean. The stairs need a spruce up as well this time round, best have coffee on tap for Bob as that will be some hard graft.
Then Mum and Dad are coming and they both have jobs as well. Need to put some carpet down in Ellie's hutch ready for the winter so she is kept nice a warm. And then my friend, Sue, of 40 years is coming for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment