Sunday 14 August 2011

I know it's Sunday, I'm wearing knickers

Using a bed pan or a commode for that matter requires as little on as possible to make for a smooth operation, but Sundays are different, one needs to be properly dressed. Tim came this morning. It never feels like a DN visit but more like two mates chatting about the weekends sport with a largely ignored little matter that has to be dealt with. Tim is Welsh so he was quite pleased with yesterday's rugby result as is my mate Sue, so no doubt I will hear more.
Penny is busy mopping floors and vacuuming this morning. And now gone for a lie down for an hour, lol.
Sue is coming Wednesday to look after me for the week while Penny takes a weeks leave. Penny is back for a week then Dee is covering for a week.
On a more serious note, I was told that the real tragedy is getting the disease in the first place. Very profound and something I have reflected on. I could say more about this, probably to Wendy tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment