Monday 29 August 2011

TRVL

I have found a great little app for my iPad. I had decided that when I retired after completing thirty years service I would treat myself to a year of travelling. There were so many places I wanted to visit and experience. Obviously best laid plans and all I never realised that dream. However, I pester people for postcards and photo's of their holidays to have a vicarious visit instead. Joyce keeps a travelogue which allows me to go there in my mind. I have also found an app called TRVL and it is free! It has stunning photographs. So far I have been to South Africa and India with them.
Beth is coming to sit this afternoon. We are going to look at an application form. I am more than happy help in any way I can as it makes me feel good to have achieved something in a day.
I am much more refreshed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment