Tuesday 31 May 2011

i's dotted and t's crossed

Oops, we both overslept again this morning and it isn't a Bank Holiday and definitely not raining. Still meant we weren't sat around waiting for the the nurse. PEG re-dressed and not smelly and the over granulation is smaller and less angry today so the healan tape (which has a steroid in it) is working.
Having been a project manager and having silly little obsessions, like all my clothes have to be facing the same way on hangers in my wardrobe, I do like to be organised. Today my solicitor came and that was a good job done. Sue came this afternoon as we are planning to go out tomorrow to have lunch at my mum and dad's. Penny is cooking tea for them both, chicken chow mien and it smells divine.  It's strange I really fancy it but also don't as I know what the consequences would be. In any case I have had my feed now and too full up for chicken chow mien. (was there an Aesop's fable about that?  The fox and sour grapes, I think.)  I need to do a poll, I thought Aesop's fables originated from Greece but Penny is of the opinion they originated from India. Click funny for India and and boring for Greece. Feeling a lot less tired today. I am managing to read books now on my iPad, so pleased with it and the iPod which both have my speech programs loaded.  At least now people have stopped whispering at me when I whispered a few words they would reply back in a whisper, so we would all be straining to hear each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment