Monday 30 May 2011

Monday morning feeling

Oh dear both Penny and I overslept, but there again it is a wet Bank Holiday so a lie in is OK. Needed a bed change as all wet from a leaky hot water bottle. Luckily it had gone cold. Lesley popped in and we had a good natter. I am struggling to keep my eyes open. Edith and Belinda came this afternoon. I am so embarrassed, I must have nodded off again and before Belinda left. I hadn't said thank you and have a good trip. I have had better days but obviously needed the sleep. My temperature has been up a little and I am suspecting the PEG as the culprit as oozing quite a bit despite being dressed and thoroughly looked after. Belinda brought me a scarf she had knitted as I had been so cold. I had my gloves on again today but we are promised warmer weather. Night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment