Monday 23 May 2011

Get well soon Richard xx

Ellie sat by the patio window, quite unimpressed it is raining, but ham slices helped lift the gloom and then the sun shone so she was back in her beloved den. My friend Lesley popped in this morning on her way to work, bearing soup so very pleased. Had that lunchtime, lovely, straight down the tube. Also bearing a rhubarb crumble as Penny was curious how it tasted. She loved the crumble, not so keen on rhubarb, however. The NARPO newsletter came in the post today, always a cheerful earful with a page of death notices. Still got me into the right frame of mind to sort out my affairs with my solicitor, she is also a Christian and a truly lovely lady. I have a real sense of relief that it is sorted and updated with care for Ellie. Steve's timing was perfect to pop in, had a coffee (don't tell Penny as second one today but really fancied it and it hit the spot) and he took me for a wee, so all comfortable. Jo is popping in just after 6. I need some inspiration for my next painting project as at day hospice on Wednesday, any ideas? I am really tired out today, quiet day tomorrow. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment