Friday 20 May 2011

Yesterday Wendy brought the ducks (geese) picture to show me it framed, and I have to say I was quite pleased with it.
Not been the best start to the day, missed a phone call, nurse turned up very late and we have had a door knocker here being very persuasive, just hope they don't come back. My good friend from way back in the cadet and probationer constable days is coming at 12, which on anyone's else's clock will be nearer 1pm, bless her. I am having feed for lunch. It takes ages to go down and smells rank but I need to persevere with it so as not to lose any more weight, especially as chocolate is now off the menu! Penny's entertainment today, apparently the world will end tomorrow preachers have decided according to Yahoo (must be right then), so just in case I thanked her for looking after me and suggested we had a brandy nightcap.
In my diary today is a saying, which I would like to share, Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow" jiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhw3e2 and that was Ellie's contribution for today.
Mum and Dad have been today and brought home made vegetable soup so might get that for my tea tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment