Sunday 22 May 2011


Bob and Jenny popped in yesterday afternoon. They are good Christians and a great support. Jenny makes the best lemon meringue I know of. I was so pleased to see them, not least because I was desperate for the loo. Penny was upstairs asleep on her break so didn't want to disturb that and I knew Bob and Jenny were coming. They were brilliant, toileted without incident and gave me a drink through Timmy Tube for the first time...fully trained now!
Suzie and Millie came this morning. I adore Millie and love being aunty Jacky to her. Suzie massaged my hands which was bliss as it warms them up and relaxes me. They left at 12 as I have communion every Sunday, the Deacon comes round, who just happens to be my next door neighbour as well, so very handy. The Deacon blessed my summer house with Holy Water and it always has a very relaxed atmosphere in there. I had it made bespoke with a skylight in the roof.
I have received lots of lovely emails about doing the blog, thank you all very much. I feel tired today so will be having an afternoon nap. It's jolly cold and windy today. Looking forward to the football results today, Songs of Praise, Chelsea Flower show and Countryfile. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment