Monday 12 March 2012

Makes you laugh

My wee has changed to quite unique colours whilst being on antibiotics. It reminds me of Nora. Bob and Jenny had brought her some beetroot. Nora prepared them with Edith's instructions. The following morning Nora came downstairs looking like she had seen a ghost. "I think I'm seriously ill" she declares. "my urine is a very funny colour." lol, it's pink because you have eaten beetroot, for goodness sakes don't try asparagus.
Jo popped in yesterday with some lovely white roses, they look fabulous. Beth coming this afternoon. I really hope she gets a positive letter for the specials this week. I'm quite nervous for her and hope I have given sound advice.
Lesley came this morning and we had a coffee. Heard from B via email, which was great to catch up on her news.
Oh my goodness she passed with flying colours, thank you Lord. Best day. Beth brought me a lovely card and.....the twilight DVD yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment