Friday 16 March 2012

Racing at Cheltenham

I went to the races with Edith,Penny and Sue. We had a bet on the two forty and three twenty. No one won anything in the first race but the second was very exciting and my horse came in first so I won the money. It was very exciting and great to all be involved. Fair enough it happened in my bedroom on the tv. We have decided that with a fair wind we will go to Worcester race course on the 9th June for a ladies day in aid of st Richards hospice. Lesley will come and we will take a picnic with us.
Mothers day here this afternoon. I have got some very nice things in for mum and dad to have lunch and afternoon tea.
Lesley told us about a very interesting challenge run by a cure malaria charity in May. To live on five pounds for five days. So everything you drink and eat for a pound a day. Also, in July there is the st Richards midnight walk. I'm hoping to rope in jill, belinda, sue and sue and others to do it and keep Lesley company.
Antibiotics making me feel really rank today but backache much improved so not complaining.
Penny negotiated the t junction between the kitchen and the utility a little fast so we crashed on entry of the wet room. My commode chair has developed a shopping trolley front wheel so that doesn't help with the steering. Penny doesn't drive and I think the world is a safe place because of it. Each morning penny armed with the impulse spray attacks me and thoroughly enjoys my agony of the cold spray on my warm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment