Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hospice day

I am making the effort and I will get up and go to hospice today, it has been too long. I have a dentist appointment late afternoon as one of my fillings has unhelpfully started to fall out leaving a little hole. Doesn't hurt but best to get it seen to sooner rather than later. As my nan would say a stitch in time saves nine.
Angeline came yesterday. I posed pennys question to her to see how she would fair. I think I have said before, penny comes out with random words to play with to make showering a bit more interesting. Yesterday's was name a ship beginning with T. Easy, tanker, no. Oh er trawler, nope, and angelines attempt, and a good answer, titanic, nope. The answer being sought, a tug. That's not a ship it's a boat. Lol always a giggle.
Right best shake a leg.
I went to hospice and enjoyed seeing familiar faces.
My tooth was successfully filled and a severe amout of money extracted from my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment