Thursday 22 March 2012

Happy birthday Edith

With each infection and each choking moment I wonder how much more my poor body can take, but it fights on so I must still have a purpose here, what that might be is anyone's guess. A somber start following a down the wrong tube, on my own saliva moment. It brings tears to your eyes and is a horrible feeling. You will all have experienced it at some time when something went down the wrong way.
My poor mate sue r has a blood clot in her calf, not a good thing at all.
Josie been this morning and did quite a few jobs for me which was very good of her. Steve popped in and we hit him with quite a long shopping list.
Best news is that the antibiotics finished yesterday. To celebrate, sue, edith, penny and I went to the cinema to watch the most exotic marigold hotel. We were the youngest there by a long way but still enjoyed the film very much.
I have treated myself to a quality duck down duvet and a memory foam v pillow seeing as I spend most of my time in bed, it may as well be in some luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment