Sunday 27 May 2012

I'm nervous

Im still wide awake and very pleased sue is here. I have been reminiscing and we have found an original boxed set of afrika corps soldiers. My first set was thrown away by auntie chrissy when sue r and I were six or seven years old. So I couldn't resist. All this is taking my mind off for tomorrow. I might save them a job if the rumbling is anything to go by. To be on the safe side I am taking the new quilt off the bed. This time tomorrow it will be all over and I will be back to a flat tummy and breaking wind regularly.sue and I are praying for an uneventful night. Ellie spent all day outside in her hutch, sleeping, now however she is wired and sue is going to sleep in her car tonight. I had two enemas early this morning and we are still waiting for a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment