Saturday 26 May 2012

Development

I'm going into hospice on Monday for a procedure! Suffice to say this is going to be the big guns as all old wives tales have been exhausted without a proper result. I'm that worried about this procedure, which by itself may have the desired effect. An overnight bag being packed just in case it's necessary to stay over night. This is not the holiday sue and I planned. First it was to flint house and the right decision to cancel at the earliest opportunity was the right one. So the plan was changed to chez Grosvenor for the week whilst penny was on leave. I'm not sure that a hospice will catch on as a tourist destination. Although the colonic irrigation is a tried and tested crowd puller amoung the celebs. Seriously now, I have to give praise to the staff at day hospice, colleen and dr Toby and my GP dr Panton. The X-ray department gave millionaire service, straight in, x ray taken and out again in no time so I could get home quickly. Dr Panton has kept a close eye and stayed in regular contact, and managed to get me seen by dr Hudson in double quick time. I couldn't have asked for more. I am so relieved that I don't have to go to the hospital as I am quite sure I couldn't of stayed there. I may be off line for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment